Anonymous asked: what are you doing to lose this weight?
- Caloric deficit, tracked using myfitnesspal.
- Making better food choices: no processed foods (i.e. no hfcs or splenda or foods with more that 5-10 ingredients) and cooking more, a lot more.
- Working out.
- Keeping calm & breathing. Centering myself.
- Making sure that I don’t make it a race. It took me 3+ years to put on the weight, why should it take only a matter of months to take it off?
- Loving myself. Very important.
All 6 of those are completely and totally responsible for losing weight. Yupeverysinglething.